Healing for Healers
Take your Healing Practice to the Next Level!
“The first time I heard Kendra speak and explain about Trauma so many experiences started to make sense in my mind and then soul. This insight has helped me take the next step in my healing process.” -KP
“Kendra has a deep understanding of mind, trauma, and what goes on behind the scenes in the subconscious. She is on the cutting edge of release-work right now. Plus she’s down to earth and easy to talk to, the complete support package.” -LMS
Healing for Healers
Are you an energy worker? Nutritionist? Yoga Teacher? Reiki Master? Acupuncturist? Ayurvedic Practitioner? Astrologer? Massage Therapist? Medium? Intuitive? Psychic? Card Reader? Shiatsu Practitioner? Shaman? Dance Teacher? Sound Healer? Fitness Instructor? Teacher?
If you're here for healing then this is for you. Healing yourself is healing others and holding space for the healing of others is healing the collective.
As a healer, you deal with other people’s energy. Having a strong understanding of energy is integral to the longevity of your practice and your own wellness. Strong boundaries, protection tools, and a deeper understanding of trauma will not only benefit you, but all of the work that you do.
If you're here for healing then this program is for you!
- Deepen your understanding of energy
- Learn Trauma Psycho-education
- Strengthening your boundaries
- Learn self-regulation techniques
- Better contain your own energy
- Develop a practice of protecting your energy
- Integrate spirit-science information
- Cultivate equanimity and balance
- Learn different types of healing
- Understand different types of trauma
What Does The Program Include?
This awesome and informative program consists of nine modules covering topics including trauma, mindset, release, acceptance, balance, Equanimity, letting go, Presence, Truth, self-awareness, and boundaries.
- Nine videos
- Nine information-dense documents
- Daily exercises for self-healing
- To0ls for bringing this information into your healing practice.
What You’ll Need
- This course is active. You have to participate in course material and exercises to see the best results.
- If you are expecting healing to happen passively, this course is not for you.
- At least 1 hour per module
- 15 minutes per day minimum for assigned exercises
- Whether you want too use a word document or a notebook, you are encouraged to journal through out this program.
- If you’re reading this you have that.
- You got that covered by default of being born